The Ergolab was well represented at the Saskatchewan Epidemiology Association (SEA) 16th Annual Fall Symposium & Workshop at the Marquis Hall University of Saskatchewan on November 2nd and 3rd, 2016. This event was a great success both for the SEA and the Ergolab! This year’s theme “Epidemiology for understanding our changing world” received active participation of Ergolab trainees. An Ergolab trainee, Adriana Angarita-Fonseca, was a member of the planning committee and seven posters were presented one of which received an award.
- Asante, B., Bath, B., Trask, C. (2016) Trunk Posture Assessment in a Canadian Recycling Center. Saskatchewan Epidemiology Association,
- Angarita-Fonseca A, Trask C, Bath B. Factors associated with changes or intentions to change physical activity among Canadians with chronic back disorders.
- M. I. Khan, A. Kociolek, X. Zeng, B. Bath, C. Trask. Trunk posture exposure patterns in Saskatchewan farmers.
- Fagbemi, I., Mapiour, A., Bath, B., Trask, C. (2016) Manual Materials Handling Among Saskatchewan Grain Farmers: Exposure Assessment of Common Seasonal Tasks. Symposium, November 2nd, 2016, Saskatoon.
- Mapiour, A., Fagbemi, I., Bath, B., Trask, C. (2016). Manual Material Handling among Cattle Farmers in Saskatchewan: Exposure Assessment to a Risk Factor for Low Back Disorders.
- Adebayo, O., Kociolek, A., Bath, B., Predicala B., Trask, C. (2016) Patterns of biomechanical distal upper limb exposures in swine farm workers using the needleless injector and conventional injection techniques
- Zeng X, Kociolek AM, Khan MI, Milosavljevic S, Bath B, Trask C (2016) Modelling whole body vibration exposure in Saskatchewan farmers.
Congratulations to Xiaoke and the team for their award!
Xiaoke Zeng received the Best Poster presentation – 2nd Position award for the study “Modelling whole body vibration exposure in Saskatchewan farmers”!