Faculty members in the One Reproductive Health research group are from many departments at the University of Saskatchewan. Visit the links below to find additional, department-specific information on graduate and post-graduate studies.
The One Reproductive Health Group regularly hosts workshops where professionals and students can learn about recent advances in reproductive medicine techniques and gain hands on experience.
- Reproductive ultrasonography workshops
- Embryo transfer workshops
- Workshops in other reproductive techniques can be offered on demand
Informal training is available for advanced reproductive research techniques including:
- Cell biological techniques: tissue culture, bovine and porcine in vitro fertilization and embryo culture, flow-cytometry and cell sorting, computer assisted sperm analysis
- Molecular biological procedures: DNA, protein extraction and analysis, qPCR, genomic sequencing
- in vivo tissue grafting: spermatogonial xenografting, avian ovarian transplantation
- Reproductive Imaging: ultrasound Doppler imaging, ultrasound-guided follicle aspiration, ultrasound biomicroscopy, confocal microscopy and time lapse live cell imaging.