About the core facility
The Microscopy Core, located at the basement of CSRB (Collaborative Science Research Building), is dedicated to aiding in any bio-science research related to microscopy and imaging, including but is not limited to, consultation and training, from basic to advanced techniques, and from light to electron microscopes.
News & Announcement
- RECOMMENDATIONS AND RESOURCES FOR OPERATING IMAGING CORE FACILITIES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. [2020-5-28]
- Paper of interest: "Tutorial: guidance for quntitative confocal microscopy", Nature Protocols. [2020-3-31]
- The lab is closed until further notice due to the Covid-19. [2020-3]
- Congratulations to Evelyn Osorio and Zach Balzer on their winning images taken in the Microscopy Core in the 2019 U of S Research Photo Contest ! [2019-4-12]
- All microscopy instruments have been moved to new home: room B121 area in CSRB. [2018-8-30]