- University of San Carlos
Cebu City, the Philippines
B.Sc. Physics (2005)
- University of the Philippines
Quezon City, the Philippines
M.Sc. Materials Science and Engineering (2012)
- University of Saskatchewan
MSc student physics (started 2021)
Awards and Scholarships:
- Department of Physics and Engineering Physics Scholarship (2021)
- U. Pili, R. Violanda, C. Ceniza and R. Gomez, “Extracting the coefficient of volume expansion of mercury from a thermometer,” Physics Education 53(6):063001 (Nov 2018) 2.
- U. Pili, R. Violanda, C. Ceniza, “Measurement of g using a magnetic pendulum and a smartphone magnetometer,” The Physics Teacher 56(4):258-259 (April 2018). 3.
- E. Jamora, Z. I. Gines, C. Ceniza, R. Bacabac, F. Edillo, “Courship duet between male and female aedes aegypti queenslandensis (Theobald) (Diptera: Culicidae) under laboratory conditions,” Annals of Tropical Research 40(2):15-34 (2018)