Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria
Bachelor’s in Physics
September 2004 – September 2009
The University of Texas at El Paso, USA.
Master’s in Physics
January 2018 to August 2019
The University of Texas at El Paso, USA
Master’s in Computational Science
January 2019 to August 2021
University of Saskatchewan
Ph.D. Physics (started Sept. 2021)
- The Texas Public Educational Grant (TPEG), UTEP 2019 - 2021.
- Betty Smith-Priest Endowed, (UTEP Physics) 2020 - 2021.
- Qiskit Global Summer School (IBM), August 2020.
- FGSA Award for Excellence in Graduate Research, March 2021.
- Graduate School Summer Research Funding (UTEP), June - July 2021.
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF III), June 2021.
- The NSERC-CREATE to INSPIRE (Interdisciplinary Network for the Synchrotron: Promoting Innovation Research, and Enrichment) at the University of Saskatchewan (USask). 2021-2025
- Importance of self-interaction error removal in density functional calculations on water cluster anions. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, (22:7), 3751–4280, 2020.
Proceedings and Conferences
- “Weakly bound anions using FLOSIC method", FLOSIC meetings 2019.
- "Study off dipole bound anions using the Fermi- Löwdin orbital self-interaction corrected DFAs”, Graduate Research Expo 2019.
- "Detachment energy of water cluster anions using local scaled SIC" talk on FLOSIC meetings 2020.
- “Study of weakly bound anion clusters using Perdew-Zunger and locally scaled self-interaction