Former Lab Members
Rachel Weller, Undergraduate, Project: Pollinators in fava bean
- Meredith Cholin, Undergraduate, Project: Pollinators in fava bean
- Corrie de Winter, Undergraduate, Thesis "What is the Relationship between Pollinators, Pest Insects, and Yield in Saskatchewan Canola?"
- Fallon Gabb, Undergraduate, Thesis "Aster Leafhopper preferences when given choices of wheat and canola"
- Ugo Mendes Diniz, Mitacs Globalink Intern, Project: Choice behaviors of bees when presented with stressed and healthy plants
- Ms. Morgan Follensbee, Undergraduate, Thesis "Comparison of Efficiency of Sampling Methods for Pea Aphids (Acyrthosiphon pisum) of Field Pea (Pisum sativum) in Saskatchewan"
- Ms. Raleen Siwak, Undergraduate, Thesis "A Description of the Insect Community in Saskatchewan Potato Crops"
- Ms. Kristy Vavra, Undergraduate, Thesis "Effects of Drought Tolerance and Seeding Rates on Production of Red Clover"
- Ms. Nicole Wilyman, Undergraduate, Thesis "Comparing bee communities in two hybrid canola varieties in Southern Alberta"
- Ms. Lorrae Strasser, Undergraduate, Thesis