Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Can departments and colleges outside of the College of Pharmacy and Nutrition use the food lab?

Yes this is possible if your activity/event benefits University of Saskatchewan students, faculty or staff. Please go to the tab "Booking the Food  and Nutrition Lab' for more information.

  1. We are a group from outside the University. Can we rent the food lab?

No, the food lab can only be used by groups affiliated with the University of Saskatchewan. There are commercial kitchen rentals available in Saskatoon. Try The Local Kitchen and the Saskatoon Farmer’s Market.