- RESOLVE SK Steering Committee
- Status of Women Saskatchewan
- STOPS to Violence is one of RESOLVE SK Steering Committee members and has a regular newsletter that is a great resource. To subscribe to the STOPS eBulletin, please click here.
- Department of Women and Gender Equality (Government of Canada)
- Department of Justice (Government of Canada)
- Status of Women Canada
- Ending Violence Association of Canada
- Canadian Women's Foundation
External funding opportunities
For information about external funding opportunities, please visit the following websites:
Do You Need Help?
Click here for information on shelters, food, mental health and general resources in Saskatchewan and Canada wide.
GETTING OUT: A Process Learned from the Courage & Wisdom of Survivors
The Getting Out Guide will help you identify the signs of an abusive relationship and how to leave a dangerous situation.
The Safety Planner offers guidance on what to take with you, where you can go, and who you can contact for help.